PainMaster - Effective Microcurrent Therapy Patches
- Safe, Effective, Drug-Free Pain Relief.
- Specifically recommended for back pain, muscular aches and pain, continuous and occasional pain.
- Easy application, takes just a few seconds.
- Painmaster conveniently goes everywhere you go, for day after day effective treatment.
- Internal power supply allows up to 300 continuous hours of use without side effects. For example, you could, if needed, wear it for 10 hours a day for a month. The treatment can be paused by putting the patches back on the plastic sheet it comes with. So this means using it when you need pain relief as opposed to other similar patches which can't be switched off.
microcurrent therapy to offer a drug-free, non-invasive method of controlling and treating pain. They are recommended specifically for back pain, muscular aches, pains and continuous or occasional pain. The gentle electronic patches worn under clothing, can provide pain relief to almost anybody. I often use PainMasters and find them gentle, give good pain relief and are good to hide under clothing. I DO NOT recommend them for people with severe neuropathic (burning type) pain.
The Painmaster patches are
small, wearable, self-contained microcurrnt system (2 gel pads and a small battery unit). The Painmaster patches were developed after an extensive four-year period of research and development.
Painmaster microcurrent therapy patches
can help with: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Sciatica, Lower and Upper back pain, Migraine headches, Runner's Knee, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, Muscle spasm, Tendonitis, Acute pain from injury, sports injury, Bursitis, Swelling and Inflammation, Hip pain, Leg cramps and more..
Is Painmaster a TENS machine?
No they are very different. Microcurrent Therapy is NOT a pain blocker. Microcurrent Therapy currents are around 1000 times less than TENS, so it can't be felt by the user. The Painmaster helps at the cellular level to promote cellular regeneration and reduce inflammation which may provide pain relief. With Painmaster, you can wear the product for long sessions such as all day or all night for ongoing pain management and initial treatment times are typically 2-4 days.
available from Linda's clinic at a very reasonable price with advice on the best way to use them.